Sunday, August 14, 2005

I told my wife about this Blog...

I was not sure whether I would tell my wife about this blog or not. I at first figured it would be my thoughts alone without her comments. Sort of like the thoughts I shared with the psychoanalyst when my wife decided she had enough (she was also finally pregnant) but I continued on to deal with my thoughts re DI and a few other of my own foibles.

But here it is I told her. Not sure why. Probably because it was midnight and I was surfing the net to see if I could find other sites dealing with DI. I started by going back to the Oprah Winfrey site (more later re this link in a future blog) as they had an episode dealing with DI but more from the child's point of view (i.e. grown up kid learns origin now looking for bio dad). Anyhow I was tired and I thought she'd be amused and I was curious as to her comments.

She at first read the mini bio and said this sounds like us and I replied it is us and this is me. She was amused and commented that someday the kids may read this. I guess that someday has always been in the back of my head. Anyhow now she knows. Hopefully that won't alter my future entries to this blog.

No comments: