Sunday, June 11, 2006

Mix Pix Awards

Recognition is always a very nice and helps an individual feel validated in what they are doing. Apparently one of my readers nominated me for a MixPix Award. The site that shares the award's name is pretty cool in that it recognizes several blogs each for a number of categories and is definitely worth checking out. In addition to the link above I have provided a chicklet link within the sidebar for future reference (within the blog directory link section). I thank the MixPix folks for this recognition and the nominating party.

1 comment:

katty said...

Congratulations on the nomination...

I've tagged you, if that's ok. if you want to play you just need to answer some questions. Look at my blog to find the list (five things in your bag, cupboard, car and fridge).
Trying to tag DI'ers...
K